- Contact form data
If you choose to use the enquiry form on our website, basic contact details are collected such as the email and name of the contact person.
- Account data
When you register for an account, we collect and store your e-mail address.
- Membership data
We do not collect or store your credit card information. All payments are collected using PayPal, therefore we also store PayPal transaction ID.
- Cookie-Script item data
- End User data
End User data can be collected only if you have proper subscription on Cookie-Script website. If enabled, Service can automatically log the following data about End Users:
- An anonymous and random key (the “Key”);
- End User’s choice (accept or reject);
- Anonymized End User’s IP address (last digits after “.” are set to 0);
- Date and time of End User’s agreement/rejection;
- Page where consent was given/revoked;
- End User’s browser agent.
The Key together with Consent state are saved in End User’s browser as first-party cookie called “CookieScriptConsent” in JSON encrypted form. This information is later used by the Service to remember End User’s choice. The Key can also be used as a proof of End User’s consent.
- Automatically generated data
The service automatically generates statistical data (if enabled in settings for Cookie-Script Item) which is number of clicks on each button of the Pop-up. This data is aggregated (clicks per day) and cannot be used to identify particular End User.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
What information do we collect?You may visit our site anonymously although cookies are used to identify your session.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b).
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing email@example.com
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Cookie-Script is in compliance with the requirements of GDPR 2018. We will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website and services are directed at people who are at least 13 years old or older.
What information do we collect?
Cookie-Script does not store any personal identifiable information about you online or using cloud storage unless those organizations comply with GDPR. DigitalOcean, LLC and Amazon Web Services, Inc. are two such organizations.
All data is protected by password access. We do not request or keep financial information such as your bank account details. All personnel and subcontractors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement if full confidentiality is not part of the main agreement between the parties.
Cookie-Script will keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used.
Cookie-Script uses different internal and external monitoring tools to ensure hight system performance and availability.
- Personal Data breach notification
In the event that your data is compromised, Cookie-Script will notify you and the ICO within 72 hours by email with information about the extent of the breach, affected data, any impact on the Service and our action plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on the data subjects.
"Personal Data Breach" means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of the service.